Phuket 2014

It was an annual trip, plus I needed a getaway and fly pretty badly. I was beginning to show withdrawal symptoms for staying too long on the ground.

Phuket - view from Kamala.

Back in Phuket it is! I will never get bored of this place. The sun, the sand and the sea never fails to calm me down and inspire new ideas. A good 10 days trip by the beach to simply relax and rejuvenate.

Some of the things that I look forward to on my annual visit to Phuket would be its food and massage!
One of it is the ice-cream from Dairy's Queen. Unlike the normal flavoured ice-cream, here you'd be able to find Dairy's Queen smooth ice-cream with a touch of its local's specialty; Mango Sticky Rice Ice-Cream! TRY IT!

DQ's Mango Sticky Rice Ice-cream

Massage is an essential during my stay in Phuket. My favourite massage parlour will be Montra. Located in the basement level of Phuket's Shopping Mall, Jungceylon. Montra offers an ever friendly staffs and highly experienced massage services. 

Montra had just expanded itself with an exclusive spa outlet amongst the giant names in Jungceylon's exclusive Health and Beauty Services (Silang Blvd, 3rd Floor) However, exclusive branch comes with a slightly pricey cost. Nevertheless, if you need a good massage after long flight or tiring activities, Montra is the place to go! A good 60 mins foot massage followed by a 60 mins traditional Thai massage in its quite and aromatic parlour; you'll be sure to walk out feeling refreshed.

Montra Traditional Thai Massage