ASIAN MICKEY

After 5 days in Taiwan, I made my way to Hong Kong. Hong Kong is a very fast paced metropolitan. The city is known for its expansive skyline and deep natural harbour. With a population of over seven million people, Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated areas in the world.

This year would be my 5th consecutive years visiting Hong Kong however, my first posting about it. My annual trips to Hong Kong would normally consists of retail therapy and visitings of old friends. 

One of the memorable attractions that I truly love would be Disneyland Hong Kong. A magical place where I can be free and be like a kid once again. Although the I last visited Disneyland Hong Kong was a couple of years back, I hope the the pictures shared would be pleasing to you as it brings back sweet memories to me.